• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Paradise BCXXX-40

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
HI first of all sorry if I have not been here for such a long time
Hint of snow this morning so I am not going to do much in the freezing cold loft
I got batch of Diotec measured up PNP mean 380 NPN mean 440
so still no dice
I ordered same more Diotecs from Conrad's and I may get Lucky

One thing standout about the DIOTEC the HFE match on the batches is really good
is just bit of pot luck to get 2 batches that match

Hi again sorry if I haven't been here it was to cold to work in the loft
I have a couple more batches of BCXXX40 still no matches between PNP and NPN ranges
I will post what I have and start swaps ASAP
In the mean time I have been doing same drawings for a test everything:D rig
From the top
LM317 supply aloud for 2 / 4 (overkill) voltages
Low resistance test LM317 a current source aloweed to measure resistance drop
HFE match as by Hesener
V drop across LED
Jfet Idss
and VBE match

I got a beta board running more soon

Attachments

• Tst rig0001.JPG
    Tst rig0001.JPG
    254.1 KB · Views: 151
I hope so, i have another 250 337 arriving tomorrow, just in case. i only need a dozen to overlap and i'm done.

I have 2 set of 6x 2sk170 for anyone who would like to use them instead of the group buy substitute parts. These are genuine Toshiba devices, off the reel from Zhangfhou.

First people to pm me with their address get them, no charge.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.