• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: 8 x 6.5" silver flute shielded 8ohm = $160 (free ship)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello !!!!!!!!!!!

For Sale: 8 x Silver flute 6.5" shielded 8ohm for $160 (free shipping).

Looking for an early Christmas present for yourself ?

Still sealed in original Madisound shipping box.

United States only !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pics of styrofoam and driver are for my last pair that I will sell with built boxes at a later date.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

These are the flattest of the silver flutes according to the charts at Madisound. Excellent unoffensive sound, not the soggy poly cone sound either. I'm hooked to the wool cones. I'm in the middle of a project using the 8" drivers and will post on multi-way forum when completed. These were to be used as a Gemme Audio "Tanto" clone but with an 8ohm morel dome.

Gemme Audio Tanto Review

w17rc38s08freqresponse.png

As of now they are all sold out at madisound, 2 left at miniscus audio ($30.75 b4 shipping), and 4 left in Canada at solen.

Silver Flute, W17RC38S-8
https://www.solen.ca/pub/index.php?...7&niveau1=&niveau2=&niveau3=&s1=1&s2=&s3=&s4=

original pdf
http://www.spyrtech.ca/pdf/silver/w17rc38s08.pdf

Money order preferred, but I will accept a personal check and ship when clears.

If no nibbles after a few weeks I will break them apart into groups of 2.

Thanks for looking !!!!!!!!!!!!

Norman

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.