• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Garage sale - misc stuff FS/FT

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Updated with new items on 01-21-13. Removed sold items.

Here is a bunch of parts that just take up space in the closet. Make me an offer. Buyer pays shipping from ZIP 07605. Would be interested in trading for some vinyl or two pairs of speaker posts like that: binding posts (they need to go thru 1" enclosure).

1. Pioneer transformer. Pulled from I think either SX-650 or SX-750 receiver. Working condition.

photo

2. Another trafo. Pulled from Sony stereo receiver.

photo

3. RadioShack speaker selector switch.

photo

4. Tweaters in 6x9 frame. I think they are Onkyo tweaters. You can remove them from the frames.

photo

5. Bluetooth i.Trek M6 GPS receiver. Worked fine last time I have used it (few years ago). Not sure on the condition of the battery but they are available on E**y.

photo

6. Jameco color organ. Fully populated PCB board. Ready to go.

link

7. 18W audio power amplifier. Fully populated PCB board. Ready to go.

link

8. Bunch of heatsinks pulled from computers. There is one bigger heatsink that was pulled from Sony receiver that I think was rated around 45W/channel.

photo

New items added 01-21-13

9. Speaker terminals. Opening diameter 68mm.

photo

10. Speaker. Probably buyout from PE. Never used.

photo

11. Trafo. In: 110/220V, Out: 2x21.5V 2.7A

photo

12. Trafo. In: 120V, Out: 11.8V 10.8A

photo

13. 5 Pairs of banana jacks. Brand new.

photo 1

photo 2

New items added 02-04-13

14. AVS Gear GP-IR02BK IR Remote Control (MS Media Center). Like new. I have bought it just for the USB IR receiver. The remote was never used though tested to make sure it works. No USB IR dongle.

photo 1

photo 2

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.