|Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!|
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.
Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving
||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|7th December 2012, 05:22 AM||#1|
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Sacramento, CA
Ultimate Focal/Raven Speakers
It does not get any better than this, but my wife wants the living room back!
Driver Complement per channel:
• One Raven R-2 - pure ribbon tweeter
• Two Focal Audium 7K - 7" Poly Kevlar cone midranges
• Two Focal Audium 15VX - 15" Polyglass cone woofers
The crossovers were designed and tested by Joe D'Appolito (originator of the "D'Appolito Configuration" ) and he also designed the cabinet parameters including cabinet size and woofer vent dimensions. Cabinet construction was provided by a professional carpenter.
These beautifully designed, acoustically accurate speakers were custom designed with no limitations other than need to fit through a doorway.
Many Special Features:
• Professionally designed and tested crossover units
• Five layer internal acoustic damping system
• High strength internal bracing system • Anti-diffraction foam fronts • Acoustically transparent grill cloth • All drivers acoustically isolated from cabinets
• Five degree angled mid-tweeter section
• System includes Cardas binding post cables (for single amp/single wiring) • Two sets of gold/rhodium binding posts (providing bi-amp/bi-wire capability) • Mid-tweeter crossover in acoustically separate enclosure accessible through rear of mid- tweeter section.
• Overall height: 67" • Overall width: 17.75" • Overall depth: 32"
Cabinet Materials: Zebrawood veneers and sold edging, 1 - 2.5 MDF
System Weight: 750 lbs. (125lbs. each mid-tweeter section, 250lbs. each woofer section)
Yes, they rock.
Any questions, more detailed pictures let me know.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|For Sale: Raven R2, PHL 1120, Focal 13W||Sweeney||Swap Meet||2||27th April 2011 02:34 PM|
|Raven 2 + Focal 7W4411 2.5 Way?||mgreene||Multi-Way||3||29th October 2007 04:37 PM|
|speakers...Visaton and Raven||chrismercurio||Swap Meet||3||21st October 2007 01:32 AM|
|Brian Gt's new Focal/Raven speakers||BrianGT||Multi-Way||12||22nd May 2006 07:35 AM|
|Focal Audiom 6WM + Raven R1||sardonx||Multi-Way||11||25th June 2003 05:47 AM|
|New To Site?||Need Help?|