• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Scan Speak, (6) AE IB15 drivers, (4) SB Acoustics Neo Ring Radiators AND MORE!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Time to unload some stuff to help pay for the upcoming holiday. I will accept Paypal, personal check and USPS money orders. If you pay via Paypal you will need to add 3% or send the payment as a gift.

(1) ScanSpeak Revelator R2904/7000-00 Tweeter
Brand new, never mounted or even hooked up. Bought for test speaker and never got around to it. $250 and I'll include shipping with insurance to the 48 states.

The Madisound Speaker Store

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

(1) ScanSpeak Revelator 22W/4851T 8" Woofer, Paper Cone, 4 ohm
Brand new, never mounted or even hooked up. Bought for test speaker and never got around to it. $240 and I'll include shipping with insurance to the 48 states.

(6) Acoustic Elegance IB15
I have six, brand new, never opened (except for one to take pictures) AE IB15 drivers. These are the model that had the large aluminum phase plug. Amazing build quality and are exceptional drivers. Must be purchased in twos. Asking two for $280, four for $520 and all six for $720, plus shipping..

(4) SB Acoustics SB29RDCN-C000-4 Neo Magnet, Ring Dome Tweeter
Bought these to make in-wall surrounds for my theater. I ended up going with commerical in-walls I got a great deal on. Asking $90/pair or all four for $160, plus shipping.

(2) Rythmik Audio A370-SE Plate Amplifiers

I have two very lightly used 370w Rythmik subwoofer plate amplifiers that were used in an active setup powering bass bins with dual RSS265HF subs. These were commonly modified to run full-range, which these were. You can see in the pictures the two wires that were cut and soldered onto the board to bypass the filter. These can be turned back into sub amps with about 5 minutes of work. They were mounted in four panel oak boxes (no backs) when they were used (still are). These are very high quality plate amps with features you don't find on most plate amplifiers. They sold for $229 a few years back. Asking $110 each or both for $200, plus shipping.

I will buy both of the Rythmik Audio A370-SE Plate Amplifiers. Please ship them to
Patrick Kopson
57 Tower Farm Road
Billerica, MA 01821
I will pay via paypal (plus fees) when I know the shipping charges.

I am also very interested in all (6) Acoustic Elegance IB15's, but I will need to learn their shipping cost (and choose which space to use as my Infinite Baffle) before I can commit to them.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.