• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Hot Rod DCB1 kits

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have three of these kits... two were built in prep for a balanced version and the third was purchased for my office setup. Too many projects going on plus the holiday season means I'd like to find a new home for these. (The first one I built is still one of my favorite pieces and I use it daily.)

Two of them are soldered up and have upgraded PSU caps but were never powered up. The third is still in kit form. I'm happy to solder it up for someone if preferred.

The two with upgraded caps will go for $120 each shipped including paypal fees. The third will go for $110 shipped including paypal fees.

If you want 2 or all 3, let me know and we can work out some sort of discount.

You can email me at j a son wan g 99 AT yahoo. com.

Cheers!

Forgot to mention... the two I built already use 5 Ohm resistors to make the hot rod a little hotter. The other kit comes with the standard 10 Ohm resistors.

Also, here are a couple pics for you.

Attachments

• photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    110.2 KB · Views: 308
  • photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    122.9 KB · Views: 308
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.