• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: tubes4hifi Hi-Gain ST-70 Driver Board

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am selling my tubes4hifi (aka VTA) driver board. This is the Hi-gain version with the capacitor upgrade. Coupling caps are Spraque SBE, but easily swapped for (insert favorite film cap here). :D

Tubes NOT included! I am selling because I had to switch to the Lo-Gain version to reduce my system sensitivity. This is my absolute FAVORITE ST-70 driver board! I have heard stock, DIYtube, Curcio, Triode Electronics and Van Alstine and this is my favorite HANDS DOWN!

FWIW, I am a PACE and MIL-2000 certified solderer ...

$100 shipped to the USA

Google "tubes4hifi" and I replied to your e-mail. This is plug&play and include the manual (with detailed installation instructions). All you need is tubes! We can negotiate tubes as I have a pretty nice stash that I tube-rolled over the years.

Best part is the individual bias control so you don't need to pay extra for tube matching! It also has an AC balance adjust to dial in the phase splitter crossover point.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.