• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

IC: Mini Statements Drivers, Assembled Crossover, Port, Baffle

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I can't seem to convince the wife that we need yet another pair of speakers. The 1.5" baffles were cut by Meniscus so these would go together very quickly. Even the crossovers are assembled. All parts are brand new... still in original boxes and everything.

Disappointed to let these go, but they would be perfect for someone looking to get into some Mini Statements easily for a good deal.

Someone local to the San Francisco Bay Area would be preferable as shipping these would be a big deal but I'm willing to do it. The price for these with fully assembled crossovers but WITHOUT the cut baffles is nearly $900 from Meniscus today.

I'll let them go for $600 WITH the baffles and shipping/paypal included. $550 if I don't need to ship.

Cheers!

Email with questions: j a son w a n g99 (at) yahoo dot com

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.