• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

120W Mosfet amp modules

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I've built those years ago, and recently wanted to use transformers for gainclones so I disassembled the amps. They were used for surround, when it became popular in early 90 's.

Ea. module contains two amps. rated 120W RMS into 8 ohms (+/- 55V supply). I'm asking $60 for everything. Shipping shouldn't be more than $15 in US and probably cheaper in Canada.

Attachments

• m1.jpg
    m1.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 877
Upupa Epops said:
Peter, how you can recomended power rails 55 V, if I see on the picture caps for 50 V ?:scratch1:

I don't recommend 55V rails. If you read carefully, you'll notice that only full power is specified at this voltage.

Peter Daniel said:
Ea. module contains two amps. rated 120W RMS into 8 ohms (+/- 55V supply).

Since I'm selling modules without transformers, it is up to the buyer to decide what transformer he wants to use. If using 55V rails the caps have to be replaced. I was using 35V AC transformers for couple of years, so caps should be replaced anyway now;)

Any takers at $30 for everything? I would hate to put this on a garbage.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.