• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Molex 100mil flat cable interconnects

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I had a bunch of Molex interconnects/flat ribbon cables made up for my microprocessor stuff -- the one pictured is 8" , double female 8pin. I also have female/solder pin interconnects 8/8, 6" cables and some conductor flat cables, double female etc. These are just great for connecting various PCB's with Molex 0.100" pin headers. If anyone wants some of them I will let them go at my cost (you pay shipping.)

Attachments

• molex.gif
    molex.gif
    10.7 KB · Views: 84
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.