• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: 8 PA150 LM3886 amps built tested

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have 8 PA150 amps fully built and tested with high quality components (just ask if you want to know brands/part numbers). My intent was to build 4 BPA300 channels for my home stereo but never got around to it due to work, life, etc. I have built a couple amplifiers using the National chips before and they are phenomenal and have a rich and clean sound. There is a ton of info about these specific boards thanks to alexw88!

PA150 - 3x LM3886 PCB assembly guide
DIY BPA300 6x LM3886 300W audio Amplifier

I'm not sure what the built up boards are worth to people but I'm feeling charitable and just want them to find a good home. Shoot me fair offers!

I have heat sinks, toroids, and bus caps for sale also if interested.

Attachments

• 053.JPG
    053.JPG
    794.1 KB · Views: 274
  • 054.JPG
    054.JPG
    708.1 KB · Views: 263
  • 056.JPG
    056.JPG
    553.2 KB · Views: 245
Not really, I lost track of how much I spent a long time ago. Just make a reasonable offer via PM. How many do you mean by "2 complete kits"? 2 PA150's or 2 BPA300's (4 PA150's)? do you want heat sinks?

I bought them back in 2009 and just recently had the chance to test them using proper equipment (Audio Precision 2700 series) and they are still working with spectacular specs.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.