• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Looking for quality input caps to experiment

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Peter,

That's an offer nobody can refuse.
Thanks, we can arrange that and I promise not to use the blow torch butcher style on them.:) and take good care of them until I paid you then is another story, muuhaaha

Hi li_gangyi,
That's a very good idea, but unfortunately Peter already knew where I live. I like where I am living now too much for the sake of a few caps;) a few ladies maybe haha

Chris:smash:

I have a reply from the seller who called himself (blow-up) and there was no detail on how to make payment arrangements except he was kind enough to quote the shipping/postage cost out from Taiwan.

Is he doing this as a business or he just has some surplus stocks to sell..? Or is Coffin is the same guy as Blow-up?

It is a little bit uncertain whether he is a serious seller or not!

Regards,
Chris

Hi
The website is indeed too simple. I build it for my friend although I'm not good at it.

Originally I test it on my own homepage to see if there's any problem, and came out to be unstable because GEOCITIEs will be unreachable sometimes.

After that I sent the page to my friend and close the original one. He put it on the other place and asked me to post it here. end of story.

If there's any misunderstanding, I'll apologize here.

Coffin

PS. I had used his caps on my Pearl phono stage. Superb.

Chris,

I'm sending you those caps to exeriment;)

Attachments

• caps.jpg
    caps.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 455
USD45 huh??
I could probably get tt kinda money in a few WEEKS time...can you wait?? and I was referring to caps here...but NVM amp modules first...what is the expensive aprt?? Air frieght?? Weight?? you could...try to reduce it's weight...by removing the unnessary stuff...I only need the heatsink and baord...ok if you wanna include caps...I dun mind...

Ok...just took a look at it again...seems like there's no way to reduce it's weight...just wanna know...what is the 45 bux for?? Air Friehgt?? I can go by Surface mail...even though it's kinda slow...but cost savin...hai~~~ Singapore is just too far away...with USD45 bux..I could've just add in a few more hundred...and gone to ur place...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.