• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Infinity EMIT tweeters, pair

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Taken from Infinity RSA speakers. Both tested and working, I can provide impedance sweeps to the buyer from Dayton WT3. 3 Ohm impedance.

Asking $80 for the pair, plus shipping from Canada.

Will also take trades for other drivers, so please let me know what you would like to trade. I'm interested in:

Pair of Vifa TG9FD10-04 or similar midrange pair. Something about that size that can crossover high, about 3500Hz.
Pair of Tang Band W4-1720
Pair of Vifa BC25SC06-04 tweeters
Pair of the Kustom Turbo 12" 16 ohm guitar speakers currently on the PE buyout page
Pair of Vifa NE25 tweeters
Pair of Hivi M4N or Dayton DA115
Pair of Tang Band W5-1611SAF
...and more!

Attachments

• emit1.JPG
    emit1.JPG
    605.2 KB · Views: 92
  • emit2.JPG
    emit2.JPG
    716.1 KB · Views: 78
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.