• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: SemiSouth SJEP120R100

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Anadigit , where are you located??? Pay pal may be able to give you shipping/tracking number...if you are not in US then shipping can get tricky with customs on your end I have shipped a lot of stuff international some places can take weeks... that being said if you look at his history in the forum he has sold several things lately and has been a member for several years.

Good luck my friend,
Elwood

yes and specifically, I would tend to wait more than 6hrs before posting again and then another 6hrs before talking about a paypal dispute because he hasnt answered a 12hr old post, when it has been not even 2 weeks since you paid for the item. did you actually pay for a shipping service that has tracking?

I do hope there is not a problem, but really it would be better to exercise a bit more patience

did you pay specifically for a tracking number service? here in AU to send international with tracking would cost half again what you paid for the jfets (sorry half again what a pair costs, I dont know how many you bought). but thats not really a long time, for international postage; like I said its not even 2 weeks

did you pay specifically for a tracking number service? here in AU to send international with tracking would cost half again what you paid for the jfets. thats not a long time, like I said, its not even 2 weeks

I'm only request him any issue after he sent them to me.
Tracking number or etc., not too serious if he only answer me but there're no reply anymore.

Thanks
Anadigit

fair enough. hard to say what to do. so you havent heard from him at all since you paid?

indeed I do hope you can sort this out. you can of course raise the issue with paypal, if he has indeed sent them, there will still be enough time for them to arrive before you have to escalate the claim to a full blown dispute. at which point, if they arrive in the meantime, you should cancel the dispute. Even if there is no tracking number, you must do the right thing and let him know when it arrives.

fair enough. hard to say what to do. so you havent heard from him at all since you paid?

indeed I do hope you can sort this out. you can of course raise the issue with paypal, if he has indeed sent them, there will still be enough time for them to arrive before you have to escalate the claim to a full blown dispute. at which point, if they arrive in the meantime, you should cancel the dispute. Even if there is no tracking number, you must do the right thing and let him know when it arrives.

I hope everything should be in the right rule.
I don't want to argue with anyone here.

Regard
Anadigit

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.