Free Oscilloscope - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 12th November 2012, 12:39 AM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default Free Oscilloscope

Hello everyone, was doing clean up and trying to get rid of some stuff. I have a Kenwood 20MHZ Oscilloscope CS-4125. I did buy a probe for it if you need ones. It works fine but I currently bought a digital scope and do not want this one to set up when someone might be able to put it to good use. I work off shore and will be getting on boat within a day, so contact me quickly. Absolutely free and I will even paid the cost of shipping. I bought it off of ebay about a year ago and have no type of documentation for it. It has a power cord. Please do not get it for resale and only if you need one. Thanks and God Bless.
Old 12th November 2012, 01:07 AM   #2
freax is online now freax  Australia
diyAudio Member

Where you are located would be handy info to have..
Old 12th November 2012, 01:41 AM   #3
diyAudio Member

Default Oscilloscope

Sorry everyone but I just gave it away to felllow in Ca., that sent me a private reply. Wish I had more to give away.
Old 12th November 2012, 02:06 AM   #4
diyAudio Member

I sold my crappy ol Heathkit 'scope and was amazed I got money for it. Piece of junk, obsolete the day I bought it, drifted in storage between uses. So what's a really good oscilloscope interface for a PC? I have PCs, including a really fast laptop, and I can imagine a USB-3 port should stream in plenty of data, and I assume digital storage and replay and the large screen to be inherent in a PC-based tool. I imagine if you need the accurate wavefom reproduction of an RF-range 'scope a dedicated tool would be the way to go, but I should be able to find a good analog front-end and A/D for less money using the PC for the display. And I'd hope to have all the cursor-measurement and on-screen stats etc. of a decent digital 'scope. Just don't ask me what I want to spend, 'cause I don't want to spend anything but will save to match the value-payback price point for working on solid-state and tube audio. Any advice or comments?

Hide this!Advertise here!