• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Free Oscilloscope

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello everyone, was doing clean up and trying to get rid of some stuff. I have a Kenwood 20MHZ Oscilloscope CS-4125. I did buy a probe for it if you need ones. It works fine but I currently bought a digital scope and do not want this one to set up when someone might be able to put it to good use. I work off shore and will be getting on boat within a day, so contact me quickly. Absolutely free and I will even paid the cost of shipping. I bought it off of ebay about a year ago and have no type of documentation for it. It has a power cord. Please do not get it for resale and only if you need one. Thanks and God Bless.

I sold my crappy ol Heathkit 'scope and was amazed I got money for it. Piece of junk, obsolete the day I bought it, drifted in storage between uses. So what's a really good oscilloscope interface for a PC? I have PCs, including a really fast laptop, and I can imagine a USB-3 port should stream in plenty of data, and I assume digital storage and replay and the large screen to be inherent in a PC-based tool. I imagine if you need the accurate wavefom reproduction of an RF-range 'scope a dedicated tool would be the way to go, but I should be able to find a good analog front-end and A/D for less money using the PC for the display. And I'd hope to have all the cursor-measurement and on-screen stats etc. of a decent digital 'scope. Just don't ask me what I want to spend, 'cause I don't want to spend anything but will save to match the value-payback price point for working on solid-state and tube audio. Any advice or comments?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.