• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: F5 amp parts for build

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
As I don't have time to build it I am selling parts for this amp. I have modushop black casing 3U height and 300mm depth, 230V 600VA 2*18V transformer with shielding, 6 caps nippon chemi 33000uF, cviller boards with components from tech-diy.com which are soldered to them, two extra pcb's from Peter Daniel and also some extra transistors. Looking for 300€ and shipping(~30€). Due to heavy package I will ship only to EU.

Best Regards,
Ales

Pictures

Some pics for better imagination! Transformer is from the same company lazy cat uses for his SSA amp;)

Attachments

• PCB.jpg
    PCB.jpg
    283.4 KB · Views: 698
  • transformer.jpg
    transformer.jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 673
  • transformer2.jpg
    transformer2.jpg
    218.5 KB · Views: 660
  • capacitors.jpg
    capacitors.jpg
    175.3 KB · Views: 636
  • capacitors2.jpg
    capacitors2.jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 630
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.