• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Jenzen SEAR ER

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Up for grabs is a 1 year old set of Jenzen SEAS ER/CA transmission line speakers. Jenzen CA
I have built these per plan except the following details: construction was done with MDF and the bass/upper cabinets are one piece. No detail or expense was spared on these and the sound they reproduce, as well as the looks definitely prove this. They are finished in laquered zebra wood veneer and weigh 165Lbs each. Yes, they will pass the cabinet knock test. I realize this is a very subjective statement, but NOTHING I have heard in the $5-6K (commercially) comes close to these. Absolutely feel free to ask any questions and/or ask for close up pics of your specifications. I also have more build pics if interested, showing many details of their internal construction. By the way... I love these, but I need to sell them to make room and fund the next project!
Not a scratch or scuff on them and always responsibly used.
Make me an offer; let's see where it goes

Attachments

• $(KGrHqF,!rcFBBgj0WnKBQiJ8Ob8IQ~~60_57.JPG
    $(KGrHqF,!rcFBBgj0WnKBQiJ8Ob8IQ~~60_57.JPG
    136.5 KB · Views: 280
  • $(KGrHqR,!lIFBK)TsV0fBQiJ8Fbdyw~~60_57.JPG
    $(KGrHqR,!lIFBK)TsV0fBQiJ8Fbdyw~~60_57.JPG
    243.6 KB · Views: 269
  • $(KGrHqZHJE0FB5kml8eCBQiJ8ETh,w~~60_57.JPG
    $(KGrHqZHJE0FB5kml8eCBQiJ8ETh,w~~60_57.JPG
    118 KB · Views: 263
  • $T2eC16NHJGkE9no8gGS,BQiJ8Qy7oQ~~60_57.JPG
    $T2eC16NHJGkE9no8gGS,BQiJ8Qy7oQ~~60_57.JPG
    172.8 KB · Views: 268
  • $T2eC16VHJGQE9noM,KY+BQiJ8NuYJw~~60_57.JPG
    $T2eC16VHJGQE9noM,KY+BQiJ8NuYJw~~60_57.JPG
    152.2 KB · Views: 264
Last edited:
I have the Jenzens listen on Ebay as well... currently, I'm asking $2150.00. I realize this is a bit on the high side and would accept offers based on that. I will absolutely not sell them for less than I have invested (parts only... labor is free). They look and sound incredible, so it will definitely not hurt me to keep them ;)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.