• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Fostex FE127E Fullrange in recommended enclosure (Australia only)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi All.

I've got a pair of fostex FE127E in recommended enclosure sprayed in black.
The drivers have a very mild surface stains due to mould while in storage, but working perfectly.

I was thinking in treating them to improve their sound and that will also cover the stains.

I'm in Sydney, but can post if necessary.

Let me know if you're interested. I haven't thought of a price yet but can be discussed.

They had very little use due to moving to a smaller unit and basically left in storage. I've decided to either reuse them and build a smaller enclosure or sell them a buy smaller ones alltogether.

http://imgur.com/a/Lo3AV

Please email me as a way to contact so I get notified as I'm not too often here.

thanks

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.