• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Buffalo-II DAC + Placid PSU

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Dear All,

about 10 month ago I bought a Buffalo II fully assembled and tested kit plus Placido PSU (without transformer). My work load is crazt and I travel a lot. I really don't have time to play with hifi... my actual system is an ipod with AKG headphones! It's better to sell a kit that I will never manage to put on playing in a reasonable amount of time.

The selling includes:

1. Buffalo II DAC: last version with trident regulators. The BII board comes assembled and tested by Twisted Pear.

2. Placido PSU: boards and parts, this has to be assembled

The selling does not include anything more and all items come in the original package, I have never used any of those parts.

I payed 290 USD at that time. Notice that to buy a Buffalo-III stereo + PSU you need 360USD today. I ask for 200 USD which is 2/3 of what I payed about 10 months ago, i think 1/3 lost for an unused item is very good.

If you are interested please pop a private message.

Best Wishes
Pierre

Hello Dears

it seems my private box is full of messages, I just logged on my PC I'll try to answer to all of you. I will start to contact first to last, so if you are not contacted this means that I am dealing with the guy who was before you on the list.

Best
Pierre

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.