FS: Buffalo-II DAC + Placid PSU - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 6th November 2012, 01:29 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default FS: Buffalo-II DAC + Placid PSU

Dear All,

about 10 month ago I bought a Buffalo II fully assembled and tested kit plus Placido PSU (without transformer). My work load is crazt and I travel a lot. I really don't have time to play with hifi... my actual system is an ipod with AKG headphones! It's better to sell a kit that I will never manage to put on playing in a reasonable amount of time.

The selling includes:

1. Buffalo II DAC: last version with trident regulators. The BII board comes assembled and tested by Twisted Pear.

2. Placido PSU: boards and parts, this has to be assembled

The selling does not include anything more and all items come in the original package, I have never used any of those parts.

I payed 290 USD at that time. Notice that to buy a Buffalo-III stereo + PSU you need 360USD today. I ask for 200 USD which is 2/3 of what I payed about 10 months ago, i think 1/3 lost for an unused item is very good.

If you are interested please pop a private message.

Best Wishes
Pierre
Old 6th November 2012, 01:58 PM   #2
palmas is offline palmas  Portugal
diyAudio Member

I might be interested. Where are you shipping from?
Do you have an idea about shipping cost to Portugal?
Thanks
Old 6th November 2012, 02:44 PM   #3
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by palmas View Post
I might be interested. Where are you shipping from?
Do you have an idea about shipping cost to Portugal?
Thanks
I travel a lot, unfortunately not in Portugal :-) I can ship from Germany/Italy/Uk with around 20 euro. So it woulbe something about 180 euros everything.

P
Old 7th November 2012, 05:05 AM   #4
diyAudio Member

YGPM

-Subbu
Old 7th November 2012, 08:55 AM   #5
diyAudio Member

Hello Dears

it seems my private box is full of messages, I just logged on my PC I'll try to answer to all of you. I will start to contact first to last, so if you are not contacted this means that I am dealing with the guy who was before you on the list.

Best
Pierre
Old 9th November 2012, 09:04 AM   #6
diyAudio Member

Default SOLD.

Dear All

the kits has been sold. Thanks to all members who were interested and sorry if I couldn't communicate with all of you... 25 members contacted me for this selling!

Best Wishes
Pierre

Hide this!Advertise here!