FS: Beyma TPL-150H -- $800 pair NIB
I purchased these drivers a while back for a DIY build that doesn't look like it's going to happen now. These units sell for $580 each on usspeaker.com and are brand-new in original boxes (never applied a signal to them). Will ship to continental US (buyer pays shipping).
• Superior sound reproduction quality
• Extended frequency response (0.7 - 23 kHz)
• Coverage angles of 80º in the horizontal plane and 30º in the vertical plane
• High sensitivity (102dB)
• Extremely linear frequency response
• Low distortion
• Precise directivity control in the pass band
• Highest quality high frquency reproduction similar to that of a beryllium diaphragm with a smoother sound
|All times are GMT. The time now is 01:35 AM.|
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright ©1999-2017 diyAudio