• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Two Tangband 6.5" subwoofers (W6-1139SG)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Subwoofer Images

With any luck these will come through!

Attachments

• IMG_0965.JPG
    IMG_0965.JPG
    166.5 KB · Views: 177
  • IMG_0967.JPG
    IMG_0967.JPG
    152.3 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_0969.JPG
    IMG_0969.JPG
    221 KB · Views: 164
I guess that depends on your needs. They'll go down to 30 - 35hz depending on your build. My friend has a couple 5 1/4 TB in his car and they sound excellent.

They'd sound great in a tower, large bookshelf, car, or a computer/desk sub. I highly doubt they would meet the needs of a HT buff though, haha. They aren't going to win any SPL competitions or hit the brown note :)

Just out of curiosity, how much volume is in your coffin... er, speaker box, and where on the low end do you estimate they roll off? Do they sound like music subwoofers? Thanx.

It's a divided box and I think the back woofer is a little under 1 cu ft. I would estimate the F3 to be about 35-40hz?

Do they sound like music subwoofers? I suppose. They only run to 100 Hz where the front woofer takes over. It's a nice combination.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.