• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

One Altec 414z (carmel , gold basket) needed

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am dumb. Dont get it.

Mine are the ugly blue/green.

I meant that I don't have any immediate project for them although I do have a couple of suitable enclosures and horns, drivers to match.
Also I'm not a f...ng collector but would like to have the same looking drivers nonetheless..
As to ugly green I need one bad (recone donor)416A with ugly green frame .Got a pair of cones and only one basket.

I have a Altec 416Z with seemingly good cone, but black frame, like later Altec B's. Not the prettiest, as it was for OEM and has no magnet cover. I havent tested it yet and will use it to evaluate using larger 416 over 414. If I dont want it, i will sell it if you are interested. I got a good deal, so it will be cheaper than comparable options, I would imagine.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.