• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Nichicon Super Through KG 6800uf 100V Caps

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I can fit up to 14 caps in one USPS Priority mail international box

Shipping to AU $60
to the UK $60
Canada $41
China $60
Denmark $60
France $60
Hong Kong $60
Japan $60

etc etc. most places are $60 USPS just had an increase in rates apparently as they used to be $50

I can fit up to 14 caps in one USPS Priority mail international box

Shipping to AU $60
to the UK $60
Canada $41
China $60
Denmark $60
France $60
Hong Kong $60
Japan $60

etc etc. most places are $60 USPS just had an increase in rates apparently as they used to be $50

Hello
That is not fair!!:eek:
When I asked shipping for 4PC to Toronto, Canada you gave me $33..:wave2s:
Now for 14PC to Canada only $41???
I still need 4PC these caps but that shipping cost kill the deal:D
My notebook is on the top of Priority mail box (medium flat rate box) way to big to ship 4PC caps...
May be someone from Toronto also interested on some caps we could share the shipping cost??:)
Greetings Gabor

Hello
That is not fair!!:eek:
When I asked shipping for 4PC to Toronto, Canada you gave me $33..:wave2s:
Now for 14PC to Canada only $41???
I still need 4PC these caps but that shipping cost kill the deal:D
My notebook is on the top of Priority mail box (medium flat rate box) way to big to ship 4PC caps...
May be someone from Toronto also interested on some caps we could share the shipping cost??:)
Greetings Gabor

Sorry. I am going by what www.usps.com says. I am using the flat rate priority mail medium sized boxes and if it is 1 or 14 it is the same price! for canada here is the link

International Price Calculator

I know shipping out of the US is expensive. I wish i had a cheaper option. the flat rate boxes have been the best deal I have been able to find. and USPS seems to have raised the rates lately as all the prices have gone up!

If i was using a small box for just four caps and not using the flat rate box. using the calculator on the USPS website a 4lb box to canada using express mail which is the cheapest non flat rate option listed it is $49.50 so the priority flat rate box is still the best deal!

Maybe you can find someone to go in on them with you that lives near you so you can reduce the combined shipping cost's??

Wish i had a better option

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.