• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Nichicon Super Through KG 6800uf 100V Caps

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I figured I better start a FS Thread.

I have several cases of NOS Nichicon KG Super Through 6,800uf 100V caps, these have gold solder lugs on them. These are the real deal I know their history but can't post it publicly. I know these came direct from the MFG to the company that bought them and they have been sitting on the shelf ever since. these have date code that I believe are 1998 parts.

I will post pictures and dimensions later.

prices are all over the map on the web for these things! Not 100% sure what a fair price is? How about I say $20 per can and leave it open for public discussion and if that's not a fair price we can talk about it. I have several cases available and I think there are 25 per case but I need to count.

price is plus shipping and will depend on how many you want etc.

Get them now before I post them on eHey!

Zc

I bought 6800uf/63volt versions last month at Parts Connection and was expecting to get super throughs and was sent Gold Tune instead....
Recapping some PSE mk5 monos used these and wanted to match them exactly.
Seems like what Steve mentioned is correct in they don,t support them any longer.
Maybe compliance issues ROHS ?
These are excellent caps and a good score.

Regards
David

According to usps.com a medium sized priority mail international box sent to AUS would be $48 I can fit 8 to 10 caps in a box for the same shipping price. the shipping is the killer on this stuff out of the USA. I looked up using my own box and it was $20 more expensive so the one price priority international boxes are the cheapest way to go....

Hey Dave, did you end up sending any of these to James in OZ? I just wonder if we could perhaps split shipping... I would maybe be looking to grab 2 - 4, but without sharing it would blow the cost right out, i'll send James an email, we know each other personally so it wont be an issue for us to work it out.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.