• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

1984 klipschorns for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a pair of 1984 klipschorns I purchased new from California Sound Works in Palmdale Ca. They sat in my music room until 2009 when I moved to northern california. I now have no room for them in the new house and so I am selling them. They are both in excellent condition.
Serial numbers (top and bottom have S/Ns)
I am asking $2500 for the pair and would like to have them picked up since shipping would be a pain. I live in the Sacramento area (near Pollock Pines)

jmillerdoc - I think I have what you need.

jmillerdoc - I have a pair of klipschorns that I bought new in 1982. They are in excellent condition cosmetically. They are in original condition electronically and they work fine. They have been in my music room since I bought them. I live in the Texas panhandle. For $2,500 I will bring them to you in Lawton. We are in the process of downsizing so we can travel fulltime in our motorhome next spring so I can't hang on to them any longer. Let me know if you're interested and I will get you pics, video, serial numbers or whatever you want. I allow e-mails.

jmillerdoc - I have a pair of klipschorns that I bought new in 1982. They are in excellent condition cosmetically. They are in original condition electronically and they work fine. They have been in my music room since I bought them. I live in the Texas panhandle. For $2,500 I will bring them to you in Lawton. We are in the process of downsizing so we can travel fulltime in our motorhome next spring so I can't hang on to them any longer. Let me know if you're interested and I will get you pics, video, serial numbers or whatever you want. I allow e-mails.

Is this your thread? Can you figure out how to PM someone?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.