• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

2 Tek 475 scopes

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I bought these scopes figuring that I was going to get deeper into the hobby and a nice scope would be an essential tool. However, life had other plans, and the scopes are sitting unused.

The two tek 475 oscilloscopes are not in perfect condition. One is missing the handle, some knobs are broken and only one has the vernier knob. I don't have the skills to extensively test them, but both channels on both scopes give a clear bright square wave from the test point.

One scope has a DM44 attached, I have the one original printed manual for the scope, and one for the DM44. I have about 5 or 6 tek probes, but am uncertain about how good of condition all of them are in. I purchased the both of the scopes with the idea of making one really nice scope, but that's way beyond the limits of my time and ability right now.

I'm thinking $500 for the both of them? I'm in the SF bay area, and am ok with shipping on your dime, but remember that they are heavy. Splitting them might be a possibility, but I'd have to figure out who would get the accessories.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.