• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

sennheiser hd555 headphones $75

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
sennheiser hd555 headphones $64

Sennheiser hd555 $64

I upgraded to akg k702 (not worth double to tripple the money).

Free shipping and Insurance within 48 US states.

I prefer you send me a certified card with a money order (for your protection).

Norman

Last edited:
I'll post pictures hopefully tonight, they look great.

These are unmodded.
There are some simple tweaks to make these even better for zero cost.

Sorry. US only, but if they don't sell, I'd be up for mailing to Canada (assuming you pay of course !!!).

They are around $128 on amazon here in the states (as of today).
Amazon.com: Sennheiser HD555 Professional Headphones with Sound Channeling: Electronics

I like them over the older and newer 280pro, assuming you don't need closed back headphones.

Norman

LET"S MAKE THEM 1/2 RETAIL PRICE = $64.00 (free shipping)

I was wrong, practically not a scratch on them, but I did find a crack.
Arggggg, I've babied these cans !!!!! wtf ?

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Apparently, this is a common problem to hd555's.

They are around a year old, not much more. No clue where the receipt is.

Sennheiser HD555 Crack
HD555 Stress Cracks
My Sennheiser HD555 crack :( - GP Forums Audio, Visual & Home Theatre

Thanks for looking.

Norman

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.