• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

High quality DIY 3-way for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey guys, I have a nice 3-way project for sale that I simply don't have time to finish. Along with the cabinet, baffle and drivers, I also have a crossover schematic generated from the actual measured data of each driver on the baffle.

Driver compliment:
Woofer - Peerless Exclusive 830884 8"
Mid - Tang Band 75-1553SE 3" dome mid
Tweeter - SEAS 22TFF

The measurements of all three drivers show incredibly low distortion in their working bands. I could even provide the working files for PCD simulation so that you could come up with your own crossover.

What you get are the cabinets (PE 1cf in piano gloss), the custom cut baffle, the drivers and measurements. The 830884 is lightly used from a prototype effort a while back, but the 22TFF and TB mid are brand new, only tested.

New, the 830884 Exclusive is around $85 if you can even find them. The TB mid is going for $135 each, and the 22TFF soft dome is $34 each. That's $500 worth of drivers alone.

If anyone is interested in the entire setup, cabinet included, it could be yours for $500, and you'd be on your way to an amazing stand mount 3-way, and still be able to DIY your own crossover or use the one I designed myself from the measured data.

Woofer: 4mH and 39uF

Mid: 20ga 1.5mH inductor and 22uF in series and 4.7uF shunt. L-pad on the mid terminals of 12 Ohm in series with the mid and 7.5 Ohm shunt. Reverse polarity.

Tweeter: 6.8uF, .25mH shunt, 18uF and L-pad of 4 Ohm series and 3.3 Ohm shunt. Reverse polarity.

Send me an email if you're interested. pete_schumacher@yahoo.com

Below are the measured plots including distortion. The "dip" at 400Hz is a boundary effect from an object nearby when the sweeps were taken. You can see it present in both the mid and woofer plot. Close mic sweeps show very smooth response from both drivers.

HappyFamily.png

attachment.php

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.