• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Altec M-19

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a pair of Altec 416-8C drivers (from parted M19s) one has rub but is still emitting output maybe realignment the other is fine rub free. Dented dust caps.

811 horns and 902-8A drivers work perfectly.

M19 crossovers both work.

Make an offer on the package or pieces. Cheers. Peter

Let me chew on that. I'll see what's left in the piggy bank after the latest round of withdrawls. Can you post some pics here or by email?

Pics

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.