• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Behringer DCX 2996 (2 units)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
FS: Behringer DCX 2496 (2 units)

I have 2 units of DCX 2496.

Both are in very good (8-9 out of 10) condition, with date codes 03/03 and 04/03. One unit is in original box with unopened manual and power cable. The other has no manual, but I do have an original box for it.

The units were sporadically used over the years in speaker cross-over development.

I took both of them to Behringer to fix the common ‘frying egg’ crackling problem a few years ago. I think they re-soldered the ribbon cable contacts and the problem is gone for the most part but very occasionally it appears and can be fixed by turning the power off and then on. In general, it is not a problem. I have no use for the units any longer and they have been collecting dust on the shelf for a few years now. So, - I am selling them.

Price: $220 for the one in the box and $200 for the one without a box or $390for both plus shipping (from Toronto, Canada). Payment by Paypal or Money Order.

I’ll be happy to take pictures if necessary and will answer questions, - please email.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.