• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Driver sale. MA 12.2P, Seas CA22RNX, Peerless 830845

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Driver sale. MA 12.2P, Seas CA22RNX, Peerless 830845, JBL 2226H

Name says it all. I can post pics if requested. All drivers in mint condition. MA and Seas were only opened and looked at.

Selling because i have gone of the deep end and into the world of horns. Already have my fave MA and nothing under 15" will do for woofer:D

Seas CA22rNX - $100(half price)plus delivery
The Madisound Speaker Store

Mark Audio 12P - $250 plus delivery
The Madisound Speaker Store

Peerless 830845 - $200 plus delivery
http://www.madisound.com/pdf/peerless/830845.pdf

Last edited:
Would need some EQ, but you have enough XMAX that this is not a problem. I have alwyas liked speakers in bigger rather than smaller boxes. I have them in 75ltr sealed boxes and am amazed at their ability. Take a look at OB options.

Last edited:
Last update before FLeabay.
Here is pic of Peerless. Would make very nice sub(big box) or really nice OB bass, as it has the Xmax to burn

Attachments

• DSC_0106.JPG
    DSC_0106.JPG
    843.4 KB · Views: 78
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.