• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Fall clean-out sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Transformer
Hammond PT125se 15W/80ma used only for prototype, uncut leads $35.00

Is that a power transformer or output transformer? I don't recognize the "PT" part, f that's the "SE" for "single-ended" that would be the output transformers:
125ASE 3 watt
125BSE 5 watt
125CSE 8 watt
125DSE 10 watt
125ESE 15 watt ** this one??? **
125FSE 20 watt
125GSE 25 watt

If you mean the 125ESE, then I definitely want it!!!

superphon SA120

I know this is an old thread, but do you have access to the schematic for the Superphon SA120? I have never seen one anywhere on the net, and Stan seems to have vanished
from the face of the earth.
The one I have was modded by Stan Warren, and I am looking for a starting point to get a handle on what he did to mine.
Thanks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.