• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

many new tubes and tubes meter for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
sorry el 84(6p14p) are sold.

6sn7,6sl7- 2.5-3eur each

most of them are from tesla( now this factory called J/J) other from some double v letter "W" factory. I dont know.

as I was read theese are new old stock tubes, which are far better than new economy tubes.

ALL TUBES WAS TESTED AND works 100%

I will check tubes meter( or how this equipment calls) name, data, functions. there is two meters-one unpacked new, and other was used only once to test theese tubes.

also I will know value of it. You can name the price I will think.

sorry for litle inf- I am newbie on tubes., but will try to do some nice tube amp.

also I am interesting in burrbrown pcm 63 dac, cs8412 receiver, npc digital filter for them- I will try to do sd labs 3.5 tube dac. wiltrade tubes to.

also more tubes can be, name exact model, because I took only this kind of tubes which I read is able for audio.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.