• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

DIY DAC/Amp combo (ODAC -> PGA2320 -> The Wire[lme49990+lme49600])

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
SOLD DAC/Amp combo (ODAC -> PGA2320 -> The Wire[lme49990+lme49600])

SOLD

Attachments

• IMG_2316.jpg
    IMG_2316.jpg
    255.1 KB · Views: 396
  • IMG_2298.jpg
    IMG_2298.jpg
    366.7 KB · Views: 391
  • IMG_2300.jpg
    IMG_2300.jpg
    387.2 KB · Views: 375
  • IMG_2303.jpg
    IMG_2303.jpg
    318.3 KB · Views: 360
  • IMG_2304.jpg
    IMG_2304.jpg
    361.2 KB · Views: 350
Last edited:
It sounds very good. My plans have changed as in near future I might move to other country and wouldn't be able to take much things. I want to go portable with custom IEMs. This way it will be easy to take good sound anywhere I go. I have postet this on head-fi simultaneously.

It is pity to sell this device, but I need some funds righ now. Also did mentioned that it cost me 350$ to build this.

How can I describe a transparent sound that is colourless and that can transfer music just the way it was recorded? Please read info on The Wire headphone amplifier and NwAvGuys ODAC and you will understand what I am talking about.

About inclosure, I know that it is a bit dissapointing. Main goal was a good sound with minimum budget.

This is a headphone amplifier from OPC called "The Wire" based on LME49990 and LME49600.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.