• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Hafler DH220 Stereo Mono Power Amplifier For Parts Or Spares Dead Left Channel

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
For sale is my Hafler Dh220 it's an excellent amp unfortunately the left channel is dead I have checked the unit to the best of my ability I can confirm the MOSFET's are working in the right channel and I have tested the left channel under 9v and they seem to be working to. I have gone over the pc19 board but can't find the problem I haven't checked the unit or taken any measurements while under power so anyone who knows a little electronics would able to locate the problem as this is a famously easy amp to work on. Alone the MOSFET's are worth £10 each and the pc-19 boards maybe a little more. If you are interested and would only like a few parts please contact me. The unit has been modified by a professional at a very high standard with mil grade wire through out and super sound high grade caps that have had a ground bar put in. I can also send internal photo by email if required.

Link to my repair thread and internal photos is herehttp://www.diyaudio.com/forums/solid-state/193065-newbie-repairing-hafler-dh220-advice-needed-new-post.html

Lol ok the postage is extortionate though.

globalexpress Guaranteed 1 day Up to £200 Tracked £155.85

globalpriority From 3 days Up to £100 Tracked £126.35

globalvalue Delivery Aim 5-9 days Up to £100 Not Tracked £126.50

globaleconomy Delivery Aim 28-30 days None Not Tracked £110.50

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.