• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

MV-06 Motorized remote control volume and source selector

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have an unused DIYclub.biz motorized volume control and source selector for sale. It is a 6 gang motorized 100K Alps volume pot that can be configured for 6 channel input good for 5.1, three stereo, or three balanced inputs (I think three balanced). Looks like it has good build quality. I meant to use it for a project but decided not too. I have all parts and a very short set of instructions.

It is very similar to the following but with more configuration options:
DIYCLUB

Asking $40 plus shipping. It can be sent from US or Canada and should be about $5-10 for shipping to either country.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.