• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Trade: have heatsinks, wanted toroids

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
My mistake

O.K, but just to clarify things on my side as I did not put it right the first time. I mean that the primary uses 3 cables, 0-220-230 so if you have 220V in your plugs (as I have) if you connect the 0-230 primary it gives you 2X34 if you connect the 0-220V it gives you 2X36 output. (just measured it)

Regards,

Panos

What about continuing the dicussion privately? I don't think it can be much of interest for the other members...

As a starting point I think that we should give a "virtual" value to the items we are willing to trade, (also to postage, to avoid costly money transfers) and then make a proposal.

I'll wait for your email. (since I can't directly send you one)

Cheers

Andrea

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.