FS The Audio Amteur Issues - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 9th September 2012, 07:50 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default FS The Audio Amteur Issues

Remember The Audio Amateur magazines? I have a complete set of years 1981 through 1985.

All 4 years are for sale for only $30, 18 issues in all. I don't want to mail individual years and will not sell just certain issues. Note that the '81 issue contains the famous POOGE articles on upgrading the DH-200.

So, I set the price for all 4 years low to encourage your purchase. All issues are in good to excellent condition. No pages missing and no rips.

These will come to you via USPS Priority Mail and the mailing cost for this flat rate box is $11.35. So, for a total of $41.35 you can receive all 18 issues. Years 81 and 82 had only 4 issues. Years 83 and 84 had 5.

Let me know of your interest. You should be able to read the issue contents in the attached file. Perhaps if you enlarge the JPG file it will read better. Payment is via PayPal and I will mail only to CONUS (continental US).

Leave me a private message here. Thanks.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TAA 4 issues.jpg (196.7 KB, 134 views)
Old 21st September 2012, 08:21 PM   #2
diyAudio Member

Default Price lowered on TAA magazines

Bump!!

OK, let's see if anyone want these magazines for only $10.00? The postage still remains at $11.35 as I am home bound and carrier pickup is not available any cheaper. $21.35 is a steal for all the info in these excellent hobby magazines.
Old 22nd September 2012, 05:37 PM   #3
Marra is offline Marra  United Kingdom
diyAudio Member

I was going to advertise my AA mags in the UK but looking at the lack of response to your ad I think I might we wasting my time.
Old 23rd September 2012, 12:30 AM   #4
diyAudio Member

For sure I thought the Hafler POOGe article would help draw some interest. Does anyone build anything anymore?
Old 23rd September 2012, 12:55 AM   #5
diyAudio Member

I will take them! PM sent
Old 23rd September 2012, 02:59 AM   #6
diyAudio Member

Thanks for the response. Tomorrow I will send you a PM with the particulars, my PayPal ID, etc.

Are you in Minnesota? I am in Illinois.

Dick

Last edited by Dick West; 23rd September 2012 at 03:02 AM.
Old 24th September 2012, 07:03 PM   #7
diyAudio Member

Default Delivery confirmation Number

Here is the delivery confirmation number for your package. It is scheduled for mail carrier pick up tomorrow (Tuesday) so should be to your place by Thursday at the latest.

9405 5036 9930 0148 6307 93

Thanks

Dick
Old 28th September 2012, 12:43 AM   #8
diyAudio Member

got the magazines today! THANK YOU! several of these i did not have! this helps round out my collection. and thanks for the extras!

Hide this!Advertise here!