• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS The Audio Amteur Issues

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Remember The Audio Amateur magazines? I have a complete set of years 1981 through 1985.

All 4 years are for sale for only $30, 18 issues in all. I don't want to mail individual years and will not sell just certain issues. Note that the '81 issue contains the famous POOGE articles on upgrading the DH-200.

So, I set the price for all 4 years low to encourage your purchase. All issues are in good to excellent condition. No pages missing and no rips.

These will come to you via USPS Priority Mail and the mailing cost for this flat rate box is $11.35. So, for a total of $41.35 you can receive all 18 issues. Years 81 and 82 had only 4 issues. Years 83 and 84 had 5.

Let me know of your interest. You should be able to read the issue contents in the attached file. Perhaps if you enlarge the JPG file it will read better. Payment is via PayPal and I will mail only to CONUS (continental US).

Leave me a private message here. Thanks.

Attachments

• TAA 4 issues.jpg
    TAA 4 issues.jpg
    196.7 KB · Views: 153
Price lowered on TAA magazines

Bump!!

OK, let's see if anyone want these magazines for only $10.00? The postage still remains at $11.35 as I am home bound and carrier pickup is not available any cheaper. $21.35 is a steal for all the info in these excellent hobby magazines.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.