• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Aurum Cantus AC120/CK 5" midbass drivers (pair)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I bought this used pair when I thought I had a pair of the AC ribbon tweeters on their way from the USA....then the seller (here on DIY) backed out on shipping to Canada. So, the project these were intended for went nowhere.

MSRP is $127/each ($254/pair), offered here for $100/pair before shipping costs. Local pickup welcome. I can send pics of the actual drivers and original packaging to the seriously interested.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Specs

Aurum Cantus AC120/50CK 5" Midwoofer

The Aurum Cantus AC120/50CK 5" midwoofer is capable of performance far beyond what is usually expected from transducers of its size or class. The tailored response of the speaker's exotic yet supremely engineered cone selection delivers the signature Aurum Cantus combination of depth, accuracy, and listenability. A large diameter copper-plated flat aluminum wire voice coil provides high efficiency and excellent power handling, complemented by a low-distortion magnet system and precisely cast aluminum alloy basket. Aurum Cantus woofers are characterized by fast transient response, minimal tonal coloration, and deep, dynamic bass.

Specifications: • Power handling: 150 watts RMS/225 watts max • VCdia: 2" • Le: 0.67 mH • Impedance: 8 ohms • Re: 7.0 ohms • Frequency range: 43-7,000 Hz • Fs: 43 Hz • SPL: 90 dB 1W/1m • Vas: 0.42 cu. ft. • Qms: 3.4 • Qes: 0.19 • Qts: 0.18 • Xmax: 6 mm • Dimensions: Overall diameter: 5.91", Cutout diameter: 4.88", Depth: 3.19".

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.