FS: UK only: Sachiko Double Mouthed Horn with Fostex 208 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 5th September 2012, 05:55 PM   #1
AndrewL is offline AndrewL  United Kingdom
diyAudio Member

Default FS: UK only: Sachiko Double Mouthed Horn with Fostex 208

Designed by resident speaker guru Scottmoose and built by our very own master craftsman Toppsy for sale are my Sachiko with Fostex 208 and super tweeter.

To ensure continued domestic harmony I need to get something smaller. If you have a big room then nothing, I repeat nothing, will move air like these do! As you'd expect from a quality driver like the 208 there's no shortage of finesse and detail either; they can literally make your hair stand on end and at > 96 db efficient they are great with anything class A or even low powered valve stuff.

Built from executive grade cherry pre-veneered baltic birch ply sheets and biscuit jointed for extra strength these are one solid set of cabs, no resonating panels here, they weigh in at 70kg each and are 6ft tall, L-pads and quality binding posts on the rear.

Included are Fostex 208 drivers and FT17H super tweeters.

I have seen these for sale for big big money in the the US, I've priced them at 1000; believe me, this doesn't even cover material costs.

Please check with the better half before buying (don't make the same mistake as me) or better still, build you own listening room

I can arrange collection, or meet half way as long as you can be flexible on timings.

Andrew
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sach04.jpg (180.1 KB, 140 views)
File Type: jpg P5210059.JPG (519.3 KB, 136 views)
File Type: jpg P6070001.jpg (640.6 KB, 125 views)
Old 23rd September 2012, 07:42 AM   #2
AndrewL is offline AndrewL  United Kingdom
diyAudio Member

Bump, price reduction 800!

Hide this!Advertise here!