• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Heatsinks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
R-Theta heatsinks. Measure 11" x 11". 2 of those are good for one channel of Aleph 2. At least 12 available.

USD $50 per heatsink.

Attachments

• hslook.jpg
    hslook.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 1,768
Re: Brand New?

Praise! said:
Are they brand new, untouched and undrilled?
how much do you offer for 2 including shipping
to Australia and whatever charges you imposed?
:smash:

Those are brand new, straight from R-Theta, original, unopened boxes. Surface shipping to Australia is CAD$85 (11kg) and will take approx 8 weeks. 2 heatsinks are USD$100.

Zapped said:
Hi Peter: Do you think 2 of those heatsinks would be adequate for a stereo version of Aleph 5 ? Not sure I can afford to build monoblock versions of that amp. How would you like payment to be made?

I believe 2 of them should be fine for a stereo version of Aleph5. Shipping for 2 is $25 and total would be USD $125. I take MO and paypal (additioanl 3% applies).

Hi Peter: Good. In that case, please reserve 2 of the heatsinks for me and tell me what to do next. I used Paypal to buy some of the Cardas phono jacks from Rodd Y. a while back, but I forgot how we did the deal. Do I need to deal with you by e-mail or what?

Larry Wright
Seattle area:cool:

Re: Any left?

sx881663 said:
Peter,
My project only needs one of these, do you have one left?
Please send me the details if you do.
Thank you,
Roger

I have one left with 12 holes drilled and tapped, but not thrughout.

I also have one package of 4 sinks still available. Will sell only as a set of four.

Payment by PayPal only (actually, the reason I'm selling those is I have to raise funds into my paypal account for a different purchase).

Did I mention I'm not shipping into US? (just kidding;))

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.