• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Leaving the DIY scene Long list of items

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
After many years a change is requiring me to sell off anything that is unnecessary and also generate some cash. I am selling many things that I have either planned for projects or used over the years.

The following list has what I think are reasonable prices. Please let me know if otherwise. Shipping not included.

UNDERLINED ITEMS ARE PENDING - "SOLD"

Unless specified everything is is good condition.

Ariston RD 11s Chassis & good dustcover
No sub chassis or platter. 50.00

Unity 1 Turntable
CDN made design. 17 lb bronze platter -email for details-
This is a good design and highly machined.
Has motor, platter belt. No tonearm 150.00

Mayware Formula 4 arm. Complete and working 110.00
Maywre formula 4 Arm, Missing counterweight 60.00

Oracle Platter mat. 30.00

Springs for Ariston RD 11s
1 new Black set and 1 older silver set. Both good condition 20.00

2 Avel Lindberg toroid
120 AC - 2x28V DC each 17.00

Pair Lineaum Monopoles Radio Shack monitor -NIB- 45.00
Labelled RCA PRO-X88AV White

Pair Lineaum Monopoles Radio Shack monitor -NIB- 45.00
Labelled RCA PRO-X88AV - Black

Pair of Parapix amplifiers 30.00

3 Pangea AC9 Power cords Each 55.00

2 matched JJ EL34 Tubes New 1700

2 matched JJ EL34 Tubes New 17.00

2 Naim amp clone boards, assembled, but untested 40.00
Power supply bards - tested

Pearl Tube coolers - Original model
5 pwr and 2 driver coolers - all 50.00

EMG Jazz Bass Pickups. Solder version Nice sounding 75.00

More stuff added as I get to it.
If you are in the local Vancouver BC area there are lots more stuff that I am unable to ship.
Thanks all.

Last edited:
Disabled Account
Joined 2002
Hi I can only guess what happens in your life right now but after a divorce i can tell I know true s**t now. Never loose hope and try to bend the negative into positive. Sounds easier than it is but don't give up. The army of audio fellows needs you.

Since you're in Canada you are a privileged guy. Just see the sun when you wake up in the morning. Life is great !

So i will not be buying stuff from you, sorry. Matter of principle ;) PS keep the TDA1541A DAC, the spine of good digital audio.

Last edited:
Are the radioshack-RCA linaeum the complete speakers (cast enclosure & alld rivers and corssover etc.)? Are these the ones with the small surface-mounted Linaeum tweeters or the ones with the larger tweeters mounted on top of the box? Either sounds pretty good from my experience with them. I'll see what model I'm using on my bedroom system when I get home.

Hi Pinoccchio,
Thank you. I know that none of us are immune from adversity. However you are right in trying to find the opportunities it presents.

What is more than appreciated though, are the words of encouragement. Thank you and the community for the support.

Drofo

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.