• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Rare Speaker Test Unit, Enclosure, Hitachi Lateral FETs

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

See attachment for photo of an enclosure I have. Ideally I'd like to keep it, but am moving to a smaller place so have to make sacrifices.

The rear panel has been drilled, so may need replacing. It probably needs a lick of paint. The top cover is vented, as can be seen. Would suit a tube project, i.e. power amp or such. Enclosure is in SE London. Offers.

I also have a rare Portsmouth Instruments LT02 Loudspeaker Tester. This is usually found on the production line of driver manufacturers. Offers.

Also: 3 x Hitachi SK133 and 3 x SJ48 Lateral MOSFETs. Rare T03 case devices. Tested and guaranteed. Have seen light use. Offers.

Justin

Attachments

• psu.jpg
    psu.jpg
    242 KB · Views: 110
  • DSC_0004.JPG
    DSC_0004.JPG
    588.8 KB · Views: 105
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.