• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS Icepower 200ASC & 200AC set

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Edit-- I am out of 200AC but I still have plenty of 200ASC. I will sell these for $125ea not including shipping.

I have 6 brand new 200ASC modules for $125ea and 4 200ASC used modules for $100ea.

For a additional charge I will make the cable assembly to hook up the amps.

This is a amazing amplifier especially for this kind of money. If you could order directly from Icepower you would pay way more then my asking price, and that's if you bought big quantity

I also have some 125ASX2 left for sale for $200.

Thanks!!
Mike

Last edited:
Sorry we just sold almost all of the 200Ac to one guy last week. I was waiting for the money before I said anything.

I can only spare one more 200ac so maybe you could get two 200ASC and 1 200AC? I would do that for $320 with $20 for shipping.

I still have about 50 200ASC and I found a couple 500A and two 50ASX2

Let me know if you are interested.

How much for 1 x200ASC and 2 x 200AC shipped to denmark.?

Thanks

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.