• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Black Gate capacitors for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi there I decided to sell folowing black gate caps

bg n 50v 100uf 15psc (used in 22V power suply prototype project for 80hours)
bg n 16v 470uf 17psc
gb n 25v 1000uf 9psc
bg n 35v 680uf 4psc
bg n 10v 1500uf 5psc
bg n 50v 4.7uf 24psc
bg hi-q 50v 10uf 2psc
bg hi-q 50v 0,1uf 2psc
bg ac 6,8uf 50v 10psc (used in speaker xover prototype boards for 20hours)

bg std 25v 1000uf psc

all caps are quaranted to be genue, and bought directly from japan(Takeda machinery company) I have documents prooving this.

please Do NOT contact asking actual shipping to particular countries-it's around 3-7eur

Last edited:
my ebay prices was based on bg ebay search more than year ago.and I used it few time suscesfully now I see there is still BG on ebay. but seems I put my advertisement to early -there around is still loads black gate caps. or fake black gate caps, not sure which ones ;) I just know that mine are genue and that I can proove that. people buys them without question. hope this helps.

I really do not get why you listed these for sale here

when you are disinterested in stating your price to potential buyers.

You seem most put off to discuss price, and reluctantly show us what other people on ebay are listing their caps for. If I want to bid on ebay, I will bid on ebay.

Perhaps in a few more years the market for vintage blackgates will be so strong that your interests will be satisfied. At this point I will seek capacitors elsewhere.

when you are disinterested in stating your price to potential buyers.

Answer is simple- I'm trying to save money for you and other DIY fellows. I can spent some time and write prices, I can make beatiful photos with professional canon lenses, I can even hire people to make comercial video movie- presentation for caps I am selling. Unfortunatley that means higher price. Are you ready for that?- Probably not.

Perhaps in a few more years the market for vintage blackgates will be so strong that your interests will be satisfied.

Actualy my(and friend of mine) interests/expectations on selling those caps exceeding my wildest dreams so no need for those wishes ;)

I still have arround 300psc which I have not listed and sold many before. This was my best investment in audio busines, and I regret every day that I invested only few millions JPY on those in 2007.. :(

Answer is simple- I'm trying to save money for you and other DIY fellows. I can spent some time and write prices, I can make beatiful photos with professional canon lenses, I can even hire people to make comercial video movie- presentation for caps I am selling. Unfortunatley that means higher price. Are you ready for that?- Probably not.

Well, guys who sell on eBay dont charge for all this you mention .. If you are too lazy to took photos of items you are selling, and to write a price list, well - forget about it ...

I never see someone selling like you, i see only a NORMAL and USUAL way ...

OK I agree 100% with you- I am bad seller. No photos, no prices. But lets forget mine and yours opinion (who cares that) Maybe let buyers speak? :) are they satisfied with purchuased Black gate caps they PURCHUASED (pulled triger and bought from this arogant seller) ? Last DIYaudio buyer "Firdaus" bought 8 BG STD caps for his DAC projects. I offered discount, also some BG STD 4700uf was not available,so I sold him 2x BG Electron transfer 4700uf (which are more than double the cost comapring to STD) without any price increase over STD- because I promised to him that I will help him with this project and didnt wanted to let him down. I also advised him to shunt, them with BG N types, he said he have no money and I aded 8x BG N just for free. A gift. Because he was polite, passionalbe DIYer, and becauses I love to support DIY comunity. Sometimes(if parcel is big enought I sent CD audio as well. maybe I am not so bad , maybe just lazier than ebay sellers. As always first impression can be very tricky :)

Greeting to all of You :)

P.S. instead writing this mumbo-jumbo I could already calculate at least half of those prices. Wrong moove.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.