• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Preamp/Amp, Hafler DH-120, BK Pro-5, Outlaw 950

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am helping a retiring friend down size his collection of unused items from his hifi hobby.

NOTE: All these items need or may need some electronic repair.
I will describe as best I can. Feel free to ask questions.
Buyer pays shipping.

1) HAFLER DH-120 Power Amplifier with complete construction/service manual: $75, shipping wt = 19.5 lb
Right channel works fine. Left channel has intermittent distortion...seems to go away with higher volume levels and limiting frequency content to bass only.
Cosmetics are a bit rough as you can see some missing paint and a few scratches.
Also, looks like to me, some miss-matched screws.
***SOLD***

2) BK Preamplifier model Pro-5: $60, shipping wt = 12 lbs
Owner said one channel would cut out every day or so.
I played it for an evening and tried all inputs and never experienced the cut out.
Cosmetics are pretty nice, 9/10 on front panel, a few light scratches on the top.
As you can see, opamps are all socketed, ready for your experimentation.
***SOLD***

3) Outlaw Audio Model 950 Preamp Processor with owners manual and remote: $50, shipping wt = 20 lbs
As best I could test, everything is in operational order.
BUT, you had to use on screen menus because the front panel florescent display is not working.

Cosmetics are near perfect on front panel.
A few tiny scratches on top of case from having power amplifier set on top
Remote works, but cosmetics are rough...looks to me like a dog had chewed it a bit.

Amazing build quality, a nice piece if you could get the front display going.
More info including internal pic here:
Outlaw Audio Model 950 Preamp Processor and 7100 Amplifier Review by Chris Boylan on BigPictureBigSound

***SOLD***

Attachments

• Hafler_DH-120_01.jpg
    Hafler_DH-120_01.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 192
  • Hafler_DH-120_02.jpg
    Hafler_DH-120_02.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 190
  • BKpre_01.jpg
    BKpre_01.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 186
  • BKpre_02.jpg
    BKpre_02.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 190
  • Outlaw 950.jpg
    Outlaw 950.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 196
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.