• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Rotel RSX-1065 - Black

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I've had it for a while but it's time to downsize. It was my dad's for a while, then inhereted by myself when I moved to my first apartment. It has served very well during that tenure. Now, I'm moving to another place with my girlfriend, and it's time for something more modest.

It is in excellent condition, and has been working very well. It was bought new in 2001 and sat for a while, but has been used for the last 2 years up until 2 weeks ago. It does not have anything original with it. I have been using a Harmony One remote with it and it has worked flawlessly.

Please PM me with questions.

Asking - $375 + shipping. It weighs 45 lbs so shipping will probably be around $50. Local to NYC, Scranton, Philly and around there is welcome to meet up.

IMAG0717.jpg

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.