• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Marantz CD80

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Reasonable Marantz CD80 (Lightly Modded)
My CD collection has to shrink - by order of Mrs C!!

It's in good condition with light scratches and a missing side cap. Turned brass spikes instead of feet (got it like that, Sir!). No transit bolts for the mech, but I have made some wooden replacement that actually do work - and a neat trick if you ever find yourself in the same boat!! Mechanically excellent and very lightly modded. I'm looking for £200 for the CD80.

CD80 has 73 pictures here: CLICK ME

I'm also selling my near mint CD85 and a pair of excelletn IPL S3TLM Ribbon transmission line speakers. The ads are in the Classifieds here.

Thanks for looking!

Jon

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.